Convo Pack: Elementary is a collection of various conversation activities, resources and ideas for elementary lessons.
It works best for printing but can also be used for online lessons.
The topics covered in the set are: Food, Family, House, Travel, Work, Shopping, Weather & Climate, Technology, Towns, Hobbies & Free time.
Convo Pack: Elementary consists of 40 pages in PDF format.
- 10 slides with photo activities. Each slide has 5-6 questions and a prompt to initiate a short conversation.
- 30 question cards
- 30 "Describe it" cards
- 15 "This or That & Why" conversation cards
- 15 Talk about it cards - with topics for practising fluency and conversation
- 10 Role-play situations
- Convo Board Game - a board for a conversation game that can be freely modified to make it a different game each time. In this way, it can be used multiple times with one group. All the instructions for the game and various modifications can be found in the material.
- Teacher Notes and Ideas - additional ideas on how to use the material and tips on how to use it and how to combine individual sections.
In total, there are over 150 activities to practise speaking and conversation skills at the lowest levels. They are varied, so you can use them multiple times, even with the same groups.
What can you do with it?
You can use this material:
- as whole conversation lessons (with this material it is really possible and easy to do)
- to supplement your coursebooks
- as an additional way to actively practise the acquired vocabulary
- as a warmer or filler
Who is it for?
Convo Pack: Elementary is intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers at levels A1 - A2.
Get it in a bundle and save money. Check the bundles HERE.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.