Business Problems is a set of 50 cards that will help your students practise communication in a Business English class. With this material they will have the opportunity to discuss a variety of situations in a business setting.
This set works for online lessons and for printing.
- 50 Business Problems cards - each card has a business problem to solve and two questions for discussion. Useful words and phrases are in bold.
- 3 Vocabulary Practice Sheets - form-fillable sheets for further vocabulary practice.
- All the Business Problems cards in a printer-friendly version.
- Teacher Notes - instructions on how to work with this material and additional ideas.
The problems and situations in the material are in the following categories:
How can you use it:
You can use the cards to plan full lessons or to complement your coursebook. You can find ideas on how to use it in the Teacher Notes section.
With this material your students will:
- analyse real-life business problems and discuss possible solutions
- learn and/or revise practical vocabulary and use it in communication
- talk about a variety of issues in a business setting
Who is it for?
Business Problems is intended for use with adults at levels B1-C1.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.