Convo Compact: Shopping is a collection of conversation activities, resources and ideas on the topic of shopping.
This pack will help you create engaging lessons tailored to your students’ interests, needs, and level.
It’s designed from the ground up to be used online and offline.
Convo Compact: Shopping consists of 49 pages in PDF.
- 16 cards Reasons why
- 12 cards Complete the sentence
- 4 Photo Activity boards (2x lower levels, 2x higher levels), each board has 3 photos and 3-4 questions for discussion.
- 7 Photo Cards - carefully selected photos to practise vocabulary on the topic and speaking
- 7 Photo Cards with Vocab - duplicates of the Photo Cards with words connected with shopping
- 40 Vocabulary Cards - vocabulary and phrases connected with shopping
- 24 Discussion Cards - cards with interesting discussion questions
- 2 Situations boards - each board is a situation to discuss. The situations are all related to shopping and have a problem to solve
- Convo Board Game - a game board that can be used with all off the cards in the pack
- Teacher Notes and Ideas – instructions on how to use the materials and additional ideas
- Blank cards
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
You can use this material:
- to introduce and revise shopping vocabulary
- for Black Friday lessons
- for lessons about January sales
- to talk about consumerism
- for lessons on the topic of money
- for Business English classes
- for conversational lessons
- to revise shopping vocabulary in speaking
You can mix and match all the sections of the pack to create different activities each time. This allows you to create full lessons tailored to your students' needs and interests. Or you can use it to supplement your coursebook.
Who is it for?
Convo Compact: Shopping is aimed at adults and older teenagers.
It’s suitable for levels B1 – B2, and you can use some elements for levels A2 or C1.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.