Convo Grammar: Future is a collection of various resources, activities and ideas for practising future tenses in conversation.
The material can be used for online lessons or for printing.
Convo Grammar: Future consists of 93 pages and contains:
- 30 question cards for discussion using future tenses
- Predictions section: 16 photos, 18 cards 'make a prediction about', 8 expression cards, 24 cards 'possible predictions'
- Arrangements section: calendar card, 20 photos
- Fortune-telling section: 20 photos
- 8 Photo Activity cards with photos and questions encouraging the use of future tenses in statements and questions. Each card has 1 photo and 4 questions.
- 8 Situations cards, for working in pairs or groups
- 30 cards with the most popular verbs in English
- 16 cards with different time expressions usually used with future tenses
- Blank cards for adding extra phrases and verbs
- 16 Talk / Ask About cards, which are part of the Convo Board Game or can be used separately (see Teacher Notes and Ideas for instructions and other ideas)
- Convo Board Game - a board for a conversation game that can be freely modified and can be used multiple times with one group. All the instructions for the game and various modifications can be found in the material.
- Teacher Notes and Ideas - additional ideas for using the material and tips on how to use it and how to combine individual sections
What can you do with it?
You can freely combine all of the sections in this material.
The material can be used in various ways:
- to create conversational activities practising the use of future tenses in context
- to supplement your coursebook
- to practise using future tenses in communication
- as a warm-up or a filler
Who is it for?
Convo Grammar: Future is intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers. The material can be used at levels A2 - B2, and selected elements also at A1 and C2.
Convo Grammar: Future is part of a series of materials. Find the other parts here: Convo Grammar
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.