Lesson Starters Elementary is a set of 100 cards in PDF format. It will help you plan entire lessons at A1-A2 level and prepare additional activities.
The cards work for online classes and for printing. They are in a PDF format.
The material is divided into 50 topics, each topic has two cards:
Photo Card - to be used in the lesson. Each card has 3 photos and a minimum of 5 questions for discussion.
Teacher Notes cards - for teacher use only. These cards are the engine that drives the whole material. Each card has notes to help you plan lessons on a particular topic:
- additional ideas on how to use the photos from the cards
- ideas for vocabulary practise in each topic
- grammar ideas that can be introduced or revised
- ideas for communication and /or group activities
In total the set contains: 50 topics, 100 cards, 250 discussion questions, over 150 additional ideas. All of that for levels A1-A2.
What can you do with it?
The topics on the cards correspond to the topics in the A1-A2 level syllabus, so they will work perfectly as an addition to your coursebook, but also as a base for a complete course.
To easily plan an elementary lesson, all you have to do is:
- Choose one topic from the set
- Use the Photo Card as you starter or warmer
- Use the Teacher Notes card in that topic to plan the rest of your lesson (introduce new vocabulary, practise grammar, conduct communicative or group activity)
Who is it for?
The material is intended for classes with adults or older teenagers at level A1-A2. Some cards can be used for higher levels as well.
Get it in a bindle and save money. Check out the bundles HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.