50 Questions to Get to Know You is a collection of 50 interesting questions that will help you and your students to get to know each other.
Do you want to get to know your students better but don't want to ask the same boring questions: What's your hobby, What films do you watch, etc?
In this set you'll find 50 interesting questions and ideas on how to use them in your lessons.
What do you wish you did more of? Why?
This time next year, what would you like to congratulate yourself for?
Is a free weekend something you dread or look forward to? Why?
50 curated and beautifully presented questions to help your teaching business look even more professional.
This PDF consists of 75 pages.
The set contains:
- 50 questions for online use
- 50 questions in printable card form
- Teacher Notes and ideas for use
Looking for sample pages?
Click on the main photo and slide left and right to see sample pages.
What can you do with it?
Use the questions:
- in your first lessons with new students as a good way to get to know them
- as warmers and coolers throughout the year
- to supplement coursebook topics. You can use some of the questions to supplement your coursebook topics with an interesting discussion, e.g. personality, people, hobbies and free time.
The set works for online lessons and for printing.
Who is it for?
This set is intended for use with students at levels B1 and above - adults and older teenagers.
Check out all "50 Questions" sets for other levels and different types of classes.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.