Convo Grammar: Past is a collection of various resources, activities and ideas for practising a mix of past tenses in speaking: Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, Past Perfect Continuous.
The material can be used for online lessons or for printing.
Convo Grammar: Past consists of 108 pages and contains:
- 28 Discuss cards for discussion using a mix of past tenses (mostly Past Simple & Past Continuous)
- Ask & Explain: 20 cards with situations for practising asking questions using a mix of past tenses
- Photos & Sentences: 11 photo cards with sentences to complete using all past tenses
- Clickbait Stories: 12 cards with article headlines for practising telling stories using all past tenses
- Calendar: a calendar template with activities to talk about past events
- Talk/ask about: 28 cards for practising asking questions in past tenses (Past Simple & Past Continuous)
- 10 Photo Activities: on each there's a photo with 3 questions and a sentence to complete for practising the form and use of all past tenses
- 8 Role Plays: situations for pair work encouraging use of past tenses
- Correct me if I'm wrong: 16 cards for practising the negative forms and use of all past tenses
- 16 Time Expression cards: expressions commonly used with past tenses
- 30 Verb cards
- Teacher Notes and Ideas - additional ideas for using the material and tips on how to use it and how to combine individual sections
What can you do with it?
The material can be used in various ways:
- for practising different past tenses in context
- to explain the difference in use between all past tenses
- to supplement your coursebook
- to introduce past tenses in context
- for grammar revision
- to plan grammar lessons
- to practise using past tenses in communication
- as a warm-up or a filler
Who is it for?
Convo Grammar: Past is intended mainly for classes with adults or older teenagers. The material can be used at levels A1 - B2, and selected elements also at C1.
Read what other teachers are saying about our materials HERE.
Read FAQ and our answers HERE.
Get it in a bundle and save money. Check the bundles HERE.
Convo Grammar: Past is part of a series of materials. Find the other parts here: Convo Grammar
*** NOTE: If This is an updated and extended version of Convo Grammar: Past 2020. It has new graphics and 5 completely new sections. The contents of the following sections remained unchanged: Discussion cards, Ask & Explain, Talk/Ask About, Role Plays and Time Expressions. All the other sections are new. If you purchased the old version, email us for a discount code.
Order processing: after paying for your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders, including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please contact us at: email@example.com
This is an e-product.