It’s designed from the ground up to be used online and offline.
Situations consists of 212 pages in PDF format.
The pack is divided into 10 situations: Cafe, Supermarket, Hotel, Airport, Clothes Shop, Doctor & Pharmacy, Restaurant, Sightseeing, Car rental, Public transport.
Each one consists of the following activities: Dialogue, Photo Activities, React cards, Role Plays, Talk about it, Discuss, Word Bank. Additionally, some situations also have a section: Extra Activity.
In total, you get:
- 10 Dialogues - most common dialogues in 10 different scenarios. In each dialogue, most important phrases have been highlighted.
- 30 Photo Activities - each one has a photo and a short activity to do based on the photo. The activity requires the student to practise functional language.
- 80 React cards - short situations / problems that students have to react to.
- 30 Role Plays
- 30 Talk about it prompts - short prompts for speaking that require the student to use vocabulary connected with the particular situation.
- 30 Discussion Questions
- 9 Extra Activities - each one consists of 4 photos with a short activity that requires the student to use the functional language and vocabulary connected with the situation.
- 10 pages of Word Bank - most common vocabulary useful in these situations
- Teacher Notes - notes on how to use the material and additional ideas
- Printable React cards
- Printer-friendly version of the material.
What can you do with it?
This pack will help you prepare your students for communication in real-life situations.
You can use it to plan full lessons - each section has been designed in a way that allows you to run a whole lesson by easily navigating between the different slides.
- It is perfect to use during your summer classes to prepare your students for different situations on holiday.
- It is also great to use throughout the school year, supplementing different topics, such as: travelling, shopping, health, ordering food, etc.
Who is it for?
Situations is aimed at adults and older teenagers.
It’s suitable for levels A2 – B1, and you can use some elements for level A1.
Order processing: after paying for
your order, an automatic e-mail with a link to download the material
will be sent to the e-mail address provided. Please check all folders,
including spam. Please, be aware that there might be a delay in
processing, so if you don't receive your order within 24 hours, please
contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an e-product.